Since 1969 Crosslines has fought the war on poverty by serving the residents of Greene County as an emergency food pantry.
Crosslines is a leading source of hope for families in crisis situations by providing client-direct emergency services for families. Services include:
- Providing food
- Household cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
- Personal hygiene items
- Children's vitamins
- Prenatal vitamins
- Rental & mortgage assistance (when finances available)
- Voicemail for jobs
- Thanksgiving Food Baskets
- Christmas Food Baskets
- Christmas Toystore
- Gas Vouchers & Bus Passes
The primary mission of Crosslines is to provide food assistance for families and individuals in Greene County.
In March 2013 Crosslines made the move from the previous 4,000 square foot building to its new home – a 24,000 square foot warehouse across the parking lot. This move not only means an increase in square footage, but it also means the ability to better serve those in our community. The very next month Crosslines reached a record of 92 families served in a single day. Just like square footage, that need in our community continues to grow.
Crosslines is endlessly seeking ways to meet the needs of the food insecure in our region. The goal is to provide those people with enough information and resources so they can break the cycle of food insecurity and flourish on their own.
Client Appreciation Picnic from Council of Churches on Vimeo.
- Crosslines serves Greene County residents only.
- Social Security identification must be provided for all household members along with a piece of mail less than 30 days old.
- Some services require additional documentation and/or have additional restrictions.
- USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Crosslines of Springfield
Tom Faulkner, Director
615 N. Glenstone
Springfield Missouri, 65802
Fax 417.864.4614Mon - Fri 9am - 1:45pmCrosslines is now open every 4th Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon.
Clients may visit up to six times in one year.