Serving God's People in Need Since 1969
*Please note you will be redirected to Rally.org
"Crosslines is a cooperative ministry where lines of compassion and concern cross lines of human need.
Our mission is to provide referrals and services which foster self-esteem, independence and spirituality for those serving and those being served."
Crosslines is a leading source of hope for families in crisis situations by providing client-direct emergency services for families. Services include:
- Providing food
- Household cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
- Personal hygiene items
- Children's vitamins
- Prenatal vitamins
- Voicemail for jobs
- Thanksgiving Food Baskets
- Christmas Food Baskets
- Christmas Toystore
- Crosslines serves Greene County residents only
- Please bring Social Security cards for all household members every visit
- Please bring a piece of mail less than 30 days old every visit
- Clients may visit up to six times in one year, each visit must be 30 days apart
- Some services require additional documentation and/or have additional restrictions
- USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer
How to help:
1. Pray. We encourage individuals, families and all groups to pray for our clients and Crosslines programs.
2. Donate, click here to make a donation
(please note, you will be taken to Rally.org, our online processor - we are in need of the following items:
3. Host a food drive. Click here to download a food drive planning kit.
4. Volunteer in the warehouse, pantry or for special events. Email email@example.com to learn more.
Client Appreciation Picnic from Council of Churches on Vimeo.
Tom Faulkner, Director
615 N. Glenstone
Springfield Missouri, 65802
Monday - Friday, 9am - 1:45pm
Fourth Saturday, 9am - noon*
*Excluding November and December