An operating agency of the Council of Churches of the Ozarks.
*Please note you will be redirected to Rally.org
Are you looking for information regarding the Crosslines Holiday Center, holiday assistance application dates, where to volunteer for the Thanksgiving or Christmas distributions or the Toystore? Please visit CrosslinesHoliday.org to learn more.
Are you interested in volunteering at Crosslines? Please fill out a volunteer form here.
Crosslines is a leading source of hope for families in crisis situations by providing client-direct emergency services for families.
- Providing food
- Household cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
- Personal hygiene items
- Children's vitamins
- Prenatal vitamins
- Voicemail for jobs
- Thanksgiving Food Baskets
- Christmas Food Baskets
- Christmas Toystore
The primary mission of Crosslines is to provide food assistance for families and individuals in Greene County.
- Crosslines serves Greene County residents only.
- Social Security identification must be provided for all household members along with a piece of mail less than 30 days old.
- Some services require additional documentation and/or have additional restrictions.
- USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Clients may visit up to six times in one year, each visit must be 30 days apart.
How to help:
1. Donate, click here to make a donation
(please not you will be taken to Rally.org, our online proccessor - we are in need of the following items:
Interested in hosting a food drive to benefit Crosslines? Click here to download a food drive planning kit.
2. Volunteer in the warehouse, pantry or for special events. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Client Appreciation Picnic from Council of Churches on Vimeo.
Crosslines of Springfield
Tom Faulkner, Director
615 N. Glenstone
Springfield Missouri, 65802
Mon - Fri 9am - 1:45pm
Also, the 4th Saturday from 9am - noon
Clients may visit up to six times in one year.
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org